To the Fallen and Departed Upsilon Brothers
"You will never be forgotten; may you rest in peace in the baby blue sky!"
Upsilon brothers commit to live life to its fullest and to make an impact on this world that we all eventually leave behind. In order to look forward to a brighter future, we look back and pay homage to our fallen and departed brothers, who have each played a role in shaping who we are today.
In memoriam, all deceased brothers are inducted to the Coaybay Chapter of Lambda Sigma Upsilon.
Rest in peace:
- Alberto Rivera, Taino Chapter, Spring 1979, Rutgers University
- Luis Franco, Taino Chapter, Fall 1981, Rutgers University
- Michael Mendoza, Aztlan Chapter, Spring 2005, Stephen F. Austin State University
- Jari-Yon Negron, Biaraku Chapter, Spring 2003, Long Island University C. W. Post
- Marcus Green-hatcher, Terra Chapter, Fall 2008, Johnsons and Wales University
- Javier Hernandez, Areyto Chapter, Fall 1993, New Jersey City University
- Ronald Laborde, Intocables Chapter, Spring 2004, Bloomfield College
- Mark Pych, Pioneros Chapter, Spring 2011, NJIT/Rutgers University
- Luis Torres, Andes Chapter, Spring 2006,